Advantages of Intraligamental Anesthesia
- Automatic limitation of the power pressure.
- Anesthetizing of a single tooth.
- No numbness of the tongue, lips or cheek.
- Simultaneous treatment of teeth in different quadrants.
- Supports regional block anesthesia.
- Eliminates risk of haematoma.
- Lower emotional impact on patient.
Unique Mediject Operating Features
- Fully autoclavable.
- Removable headpiece and angled threaded nozzle for the injection needle.
- Viewing chamber with safety sleeve for carpule cartridge.
- Handle servo dosing lever with optimal suppoert for index finger for a gradual advance of the dosing plunger resetting key.
- No waiting time between injections and beginning of treatment.
- Excellent depth of anesthesia combined with shorter duration.
- Much less pain than standard injections (infiltration anesthesia in hard palate, intrapulpal or intraseptal injections or for papillectomy).
- A smaller quantity of given anaesthetic (~0.06 ml for single injection / click).
- Needle Suggested: 30G.