The Prime Line of MK-Dent does not only set a new quality standard, further is its sound potential unequaled. Even low speed instruments cannot match this noise level. In combination with a uniquely durable spindle, the Prime Line will meet your highest expectations. The use of a carbide insert, high concentricity, and a perfect balance will actually exceed your expectations. The ergonomic and light Prime-Grip is a guarantee for safe and efficient operation. The modular design allows for a cost effective maintenance of all parts.
- Ceramic Ball Bearings: Longer durability compared to steel bearings.
- Glass Rod Light Conductor: More than 40,000 LUX
- Premium Spindle: Extreme durability through perfect concentricity and carbide insert.
- Quiet: Even low speed handpieces cannot match this noise level
- Spray System: Small Head Size - 3 Hole Spray, Power Head - 4 Hole Spray
- Intergrated Non-Return Valves: Prevents cross infection.
- Push Button System: Safe and easy to handle.
- Prime Grip: More Grip through anatomic structure and material.
- Pressure Reduction: Self-acting pressure reduction to 2,8bar at all Kavo* types
- German Engineering: For superior quality of parts and assembly
- Compatibility: Kavo*, W&H*, Sirona*, NSK*, Bien Air*
Power: Adult Head: 20 Watts / Small Head: 18 Watts
Turbine: Ceramic Push Button Auto-chuck
Spray System: Adult Head: 4-Port / Small Head: 3-Port
Accepts: Friction Grip Burs
Connection: Quick Disconnect - Available in: Kavo*, W&H*, Sirona*, NSK*, Bien Air*
Warranty: 1 Year
*Medidenta is in no way affiliated with the aforementioned companies
We Also Recommend :