1. SAFE – iBrite™ Portable Teeth Whitening Light is completely safe, because unlike some other whitening lights available on the market, it emits no harmful Ultra-Violet (UV) rays. Instead, the light operates in a narrow wavelength range of the gentle blue-green spectrum (400 nm ~ 500 nm) and is perfectly safe for teeth, gums, and skin. 2. LED TECHNOLOGY – iBrite™ Portable Teeth Whitening Light consists of several specially designed advanced LEDs that produce precise output in the blue-green spectrum of 400-500 nanometers, which is the most effective whitening range. 3. PORTABILITY – The new iBrite™ Portable Teeth Whitening Light offers great portability. It is easy to set up, move around, and takes up little place. iBrite™ Portable Teeth Whitening Light offers nearly the same effectiveness as traditional teeth whitening lights on the market, but at only roughly 1/3 the size. 4. OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE – The new iBrite™ Portable Teeth Whitening Light comes equipped with a specially designed internal cooling fan to maximize heat dissipation for the LED lights, which further extends operating lifespan of the LEDs. 5. MODES – With the ability to choose desired whitening session durations, iBrite™ Portable Teeth Whitening Light enables the operator to customize whitening sessions for different patients according to their specific needs.
Teeth whitening light X 1 / Power supply X 1 / Disposable mouthpiece X 1 / User Instructions X 1
1. The unit should be operated only by trained individuals with sufficient knowledge of the light, and protective eyewear must be worn by the operators, assistants, and patients at all times during whitening procedures.
2. Do not use this light as an illuminative device.
3.Never look directly into the LED and avoid direct shining to the eyes. If one must look directly at the LED lights, protective eyewear must be worn at all times.
4. To maximize patient comfort, turn on the whitening light ONLY after the mouth-piece has been attached to the light head.
5. If the device is moved from a cold environment to a warm environment, it must not be operated and turned on until new ambient temperature has been attained.
6. Do not use the device near flammable anesthetic liquid, oxygen, nitrous oxide, or any other hazardous environment.
7. This unit must not be used on patients with small electrical devices implanted to avoid damage to these devices (include heart stimulator, pacemaker, etc.)
8. This unit must be not used on or by any individual that suffers or has a history of sickness from photo-biological reactions (including protoporphyrie erythropetique or urticaria solaris), or any individual that is receiving treatment for using photosensitive medication (including methoxysorales or dimethylchlortetracyline).